Sunday, May 17

Boys over Flowers OST

I am soo addicted to Boys over Flowers now im posting the OST..
this is one of my favorite vid from Stillnotdavid. i just love his rendition of Because I'm stupid..hope ya like it.



and this vid is from sheenaflores223
with the english lyrics
thank you so much sheena for giving me the copy of because im stupid.


here's the lyrics:
Because I'm Stupid-English lyrics By sheenaflores223

It's just because I'am stupid
I dont see anyone but you
Though your eyes are set on somebody else
You may not even know how i feel hmmm...

I may not even be part of your dreams
nor even part of your memories
Although its only you in my eyes
I just cant stop the tears that falls

Just at the sight of you
Can put a smile on my face
Eventhough you dont know how i feel
Like the wind you pass me by...

( * ): There are days that i'am longing for you
And times that i wanna let you go
I have always want to say I Love You
I'm alone again crying for you
I'm alone again singing for you
Baby, I Love You i'm waiting for you

I may not even be a part of your days
nor even part of your memories
although its only you in my eyes
i just cant stop the tears that falls

Loves like a beautiful scar
from the love that i feel for you
everytime i see your pretty smile
i cant smile w/out tears in my eyes

Repeat ( * )

Baby dont say goodbye
though i cant hold you here in my arms
I need you but i cant say it and i want you
all i can do is wish for you

Repeat ( * ) till "I'm alone again crying for you"
Repeat ( * )...fade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks