Sunday, September 6

GOODBYE MY FRIEND-midz

Today as I go to work. I saw a co-worker before and she tell me the news about our co-worker.. That she’s dead and she was killed as in stab to death. And that was a week ago…O-M-G as in, I never had an idea that she will die like this. Im so shocked.. its like yesterday when I talked to her. She used to go to my workplace and we’d talk about our lives and our works. Whenever I see her she’s like so happy, flashing a big smile in her face and always has a story to tell. What I love most about her is her being loud and that I too get carried away. And onetime they mistaken me of being her.. because of our chinita eyes. I also looking forward to seeing her everyday when I go to her workplace. And ask about the guy my sibling has an eye..im also looking forward to see her whenever I go to the mall.. and last week I think of her, why she’s not texting me anymore. I’m used to receiving her inspirational or wacky text everyday. And then when I heard the news I really cant believe it. She’s so young to die and how morbid the way she dies. I hope you find peace my friend I will pray for you.. Goodbye my Friend May you find Peace..and that Our Lord Jesus Christ guide you wherever you are and your family..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks