Thursday, January 15

New Moon (some part)


"Well, I was thinking, since it's still my birthday, that I'd like you to
kiss me again."
"You're greedy tonight."
"Yes, I am,but please, don't do anything you don't want to do," I added,
piqued.
He laughed, and then sighed. "Heaven forbid that I should do anything I
don't want to do," he said in a strangely desperate tone as he put his
hand under my chin and pulled my face up to his.
The kiss began much the same as usual�Edward was as careful as ever, and
my heart began to overreact like it always did. And then something seemed
to change. Suddenly his lips became much more urgent, his free hand
twisted into my hair and held my face securely to his. And, though my
hands tangled in his hair, too, and though I was clearly beginning to
cross his cautious lines, for once he didn't stop me. His body was cold
through the thin quilt, but I crushed myself against him eagerly.
When he stopped it was abrupt; he pushed me away with gentle, firm hands.