Thursday, August 14

Yohoo

my sister texted me and she told me that she can go home on sunday. i thought it was just a joke but she confirmed it. shes going home and hopefully we can watch movie when she comes home. the movie i was talking about last time....hahahha. so hapi me.

i dont have time to update my blog everyday. guess i can update just every 2 or 3 days only.

last night i watched a romantic flick its sooooooooooooo kilig.... liiiiike the way the actors portray their characters..its really kilig to the bones for me. but for those who cant appreciate. well i dont care. nyahahaha..
next time i'll find time to post about that romantic flick im talking about and upload some pictures from that flick..haaaaaay this must be looooveeee...hehehehehe
even if i dont have anyone.ooopss.. dont have time..gotta go. chao