Tuesday, August 12

its been a long time i havent visit my blog..huhu. i've been very busy with my work, i dont have time to blog...i misss blogging. for those days that i havent write anything here i've so much to say...



First.. i missed to watch this movie...well its just one of those feel good movies that i've watched. its like boy meets girl and the girl is poor and the guy there is rich famous and hot! take note hot?! hehehe..but i still want to watched it.



ohh i've waited this movie for so long but unfortunately .. my sister is not available to accompany me. =(
We always watch movies together but she’s also busy in her work so im really sad now..huhuhu… And im only comfortable with my sis when watching movies coz, she understand my craziness. like my nonsense crying. Hope next time when another movie comes up she’ll find time to see a movie with me again. don’t have other bff to go with me.