Tuesday, May 29

THE FEELING OF..

See  this image of Zooey shows what i feel right now. I'm really getting tired of all this crap that is happening to me, to us right now. I know its been so long  since im rambling about this feeling of mine. The feeling of being depress over things that  i couldn't get or things that i'm lacking. Things that really making me upset right now is...(drum roll please) WORK. I wanted to seek other job that could really make me feel prouder or something that i can boast off to relatives. When I stumble upon the facebook of a relative I saw her showing off from her pics. Yeah come one, so what If i'm not like that, so what if..........what the hell.. But the truth is, i envy her.. Because that's something i really want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks