Thursday, April 12

KING 2 HEARTS

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
okie now im good..

Im soo hook to KING 2 HEARTS. i cant believe that i'd be shipping this pairing, on the contrary nope..im still team KIM JOWON-GIL RAIM. but i also cant resist the cuteness of LEE SEUNG KI..oh gosh dramaland is making me  go crazy that i always yell in front of my TV every night that makes me a total lunatic because i think im the only one doing this kind of stuffs..

THIS REALLY CRACKED THE HELL OUT OF ME...

PLUS HA JI WONNIE is uber beautiful. she doesn't seem to be a 35 year old unnie. she doesn't age. i wonder what's her secret..^___^
I also love her voice, and her sexy physique.

LEE SEUNG KI as JAE HA is so mean to Hang A. poor Hang A always crying because she's like me?! NBSB? awkward when it comes to dating..kekekke
i wonder why Kick @ss girl like Hang A falls for @sshawl  Jae Ha?! *confused*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks