Friday, April 9

BACK IN BLOGGING[PERSONAL TASTE/OH MY LADY]

ANNYEONG HASEYO


After months of not blogging Im back….. though no one knows im back…this is just a way of expressing how I feel. I tried to fit in a world that I want but it didnt work out. so what me can do now? Im back to blogging again. And what a nice comeback because im blogging my newest craze in town.. LEE MIN HO.. yes his back this time not with HYE SUN though i'd really love if he was paired with HYe Sun-sshi again. i mean a lot of MINSUN shippers would love that.. im a certified MINSUN Shipper. at first i really prayed it was her... prayed yes i prayed for them but it didnt work. i guess im not that strong in prayers..tehehehe jowk...anways. im also watching OH MY LADY and i've been reading a lot about CHOI SI WON from Super Junior. and they really like him a lot. the drama is also getting a good reviews. many fangirls are spazzing his abs...these two drama are my favorite right now.

on the succeeding days i will be posting some reviews about PERSONAL TASTE AND OH MY LADY. meanwhile i have to go back watching ON MY LADY because its giving me some odd feeling whenever i see choi si won's smile and the way he plays things.... I can't say OH MY LADY i want to say OH MY SIWON-sshi...whahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks