Friday, June 10

LEE MIN HO shexy

i was lurking at dramabeans page when i read LEE MIN HO NEKKID.. 
i was like what nekkid are they talkin about? out of my curiosity because of lee min ho
i click the post and then i see this.... 
i was shocked! i mean i havent seen his body like this?!
he had his shower scene in PERSONAL TASTE
but not as steamy like this.. and  his grown a lot of you know...
and the conversation between JB and GF is soooo naughty, pervy and it made me lold...
here's the complete post credit to dramabeans.com:
javabeans: Usually you don’t merit a shower scene in a premiere episode till you’ve pulled army duty, but I guess everyone’s willing to make exceptions for Lee Min-ho.
girlfriday: Can you believe it’s someone’s job to cover Lee Min-ho’s naked back with makeup scars?
javabeans: “Wait, I have to make PERFECTLY SURE these are in the right place! Hold still! I’m not done inspecting!”
girlfriday: *gets handsy*
javabeans: “It’s for the job! I take my work very seriously.”
girlfriday: *gets more handsy* *slaps uncomfortable Lee Min-ho back into place*
javabeans: Is it at all inappropriate that all I think about when I hear the Korean title is…
girlfriday: Shitty Hunter? Yes.
javabeans: Pffft. Yes it’s inappropriate, or yes it’s shitty?
girlfriday: I guess we’ll find out tonight!

NO!NO!NO! MY BLOG IS NOT RATED PG! this is purely wholesome..
it's just that i have to post this because i like JB and GB's conversation..(lie to me?!kekeke)
seriously..pure wholesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks