Thursday, December 23

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Its Christmas.. I thought I couldn’t find time to greet everyone a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Its Christmas but my gift hasn’t arrived? Yet?! Or it will never be? (I’m talking about a different gift here.hehehe)

anyways I am in a marathon, watching MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO starring LEE SUNGGI and SHIN MINA.. I thought at first its kinda boring but then out of Kdrama to watch and I have so much time so I reconsider. I never expected this to be soo good…im at episode 7 i hope i can finish it... i wonder what will happen to our HOI HOI COUPLE^_^


for now this it ICELMAR signing off. till next blogging....

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks