Saturday, May 1

Is it right that I didn’t go to my uncle’s memorial?
But I did went in his wake..
Just for 2 hours


Im always like this
Running away from them
Because I know
They looked down on us

they say they want to reach out to us
but they built this huge wall
in front of them
we cannot even reach half of that wall they built

how can we get pass to it
when they concreted it with envy?
hatred and jealousy...

Even asking how much you earn
Isn’t that degrading?
They just want to hear from you
How miserable you are

Or

They want to show off
Because they are all professionals
and you nothing

oh i hope the earth swallow me
how embarrassed i am
im sure they are all talking about me
not showing in the funeral
anio, not just me also my sis

i wish these days will end soon
at least i have YB to cheer me up..
oh YB, YB... wish i could switch position with Go Mi Nam
even she face a lot of difficulties
at least she have a friends who always look out for her..

unlike me.. none

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks