Sunday, December 6

ELY BUENDIA IN TARLAC


OMG!!!!!!!wooohhhh i really want to scream at the top of my lungs when i saw Ely Buendia! it was amazing. I mark my calendar just to remember that day it was dECEMBER 06, 2009 AT 12:00AM.. i mean it was my first time to be hanging out at night and girl it was fun. i really had fun.. its all worth it. i sleep around 3am that day. we waited until 12midnight just to see Pupil and Ely. he didnt fail the audience. his really amazing.. he has this sexiness even if his aged.... and dang my cam is broken so i didnt get the chance to record it. we sang/dance to all of their songs. scream even the guys.... it was really awesome. i cannot explain how much im feeling that time.. i dont want it to end... he just perform few songs. i thought at first he couldnt make it because he was like gonna have an attack or something but he finished it with a bang! that night is one of my most unforgettable and happiest moment i ever experience and will always cherish it for the rest of my life... and may i add... I LOOOOOVE YOU ELY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks