Tuesday, August 25

SHINNING INHERITANCE aka BRILLIANT LEGACY

my new obsession.. SHINING INHERITANCE aka BRILLIANT LEGACY
it will be show in GMA7 but most of the fans want it to be aired in ABS-CBN anyways since it is a good drama... and all of my ulzzang sisters are talking about this drama i became curious about it. they are discussing about junse and eun sung having foursome? i dont know but when i check it out its really a must see drama for this year. also some of my favs: CITY HALL, this is a romantic comedy starring Cha Seung Won and Kim Sun Ah from My name is Kim Sam Sun. this is one hilarious series... the most unforgettable scene for me is, embarrassing rather is when Mi Rae painted Deputy Mayor's House, and she falls down, there's DM to catch her but he catch her wrongly...wehehe i almost burst out in laughter when i saw it.
oh before i forgot here are the pics of my new Kdrama Obsession...taddaaaa

Lee Sung Gi and Hyun Joo




My Fair Lady (I'll post some follow-ups regarding these Kdrama)im liking Eun Hye here. she's dashing..

PARTNER starring: My Wookie and i forget her name i'll just call her Unnie from Boys Over Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks