Friday, April 24

WHAT I HATE!!!!

Just today I’m being ask, no I’m not ask to, I’m ordered to do what I hate to do. Sleepover!!! Its ok if I’m comfortable to the place and to the people, but I’m not!!!! Cant they think that I too have a life?!!!! I don’t have prince that’s why I need to spend so much time to myself to catch ‘em. This is outside of work…. Why cant I find a boj that I really want most!? Its so unfair to me. And tonight its my mom’s bday. (HAPI BDAY MOM) I want to relax coz im sooo exhausted this past few days and here they are telling me to ….. that’s why the oldy game a bracelet its because of that!!! They can take it! I don’t need it!!!! The hell I care!!

I hate it!!!!!! I cant even find time to have a new haircut…I’ve been scheduling it but it always end up me being so busy to the posh!!!! What am I a nanny!?

What should I do…i wanted to scream, wanted to throw things.... these are the scenarios im avoiding.. its unfair.. life is unfair. aqnd what is fair in this life?! you cant even have what you want. you dont even have a choice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments nicely.. no foul words. thanks