Saturday, July 26

the TrutH

OMG!!! Am so inspire to write on my blog. Everyday I wake up and look forward to writing on my blog.. hehehe.. anyway, the continuation of my
Jdorama story.. here it is.. so when the girl decided to tell him that she had undergone surgery the guy rejected here and tell her that she don’t like artificial.. Artificial beauty.. sobsss… ahhh!!that is soo hurt. I feel for the girl when I was watching the scene. Im like hey your so plastic.. nowadays people always look into girls physical appearance. Well not just in just. Almost al of us. Well me too I don’t deny that. But guys especially. They look for girls who they can introduce to their friends or boast to their friends and display in public to envy them. Because he has a model like girlfriend. And if your not like em’ they wont look at you not even a single glance.